- Stock-based compensation planning services
- Financial plan
- Single-source, pro-active ongoing services
- Quarterly and annual monitoring
- Quarterly guidance in evaluating and selecting investment options
- Objective advice to help you make the most informed decisions
- Educational resources that inform and empower
- Ongoing portfolio monitoring and periodic rebalancing
- Regular consultation and review of your portfolio and financial plan
Professional legal services are the underpinning of most successful estate planning strategies; they can give you more control over your assets during your life and permit the transfer of wealth to individuals or institutions of your choice. Our legal services partners can create an estate plan for the supervision of your property during life, as well as how that property should be distributed at death.
These services also address those special issues that may confront an individual; such as providing financial security for family and friends, planning for children of a prior marriage, equalizing inheritances fairly, control over social capital you want to leave to preferred charities, and the succession of a business.
While SFG cannot provide legal services or give legal advice, we will coordinate access to our qualified service providers. By coordinating your legal service requirements through SFG, you don’t have to work with an attorney who is not part of your financial services planning circle. We will give you access to legal service providers and you can match up the right legal relationship with the plan we’re implementing for you.
Broad holistic focus on financial planning, education, spending plan, insurance, retirement, investments, tax planning, legal and lending services
Try our holistic approach. Ask us for details.