SFG Resource CenterWhether you have questions about your stock option choices or just need some clarification around the 2010 Tax Relief Act, the SFG Resource Center
has a lot to offer.
Download one or more of the following publications authored by Charles “Chuck” Steege CFP®, Executive Financial Coach and check back often as we continue to add more material.
- UPDATED - Optimizing your equity compensation: Five considerations for informed decision making
- Seven Facts Every Executive Should Know about Stock Options
- Five Reasons to Like Performance Shares (and One Reason to Think Twice)
- Attention Decision Makers: It’s Time to Decide What to do about Your NQDC Choices
- Executive Checklist: The 2010 Tax Relief Act
- Restricted Stock: Maximizing the Value and Asking the Right Questions
- Understanding Performance Awards
- Stock Compensation Hit by Tax Relief Act
- SFG’s New Resource Center: Designed to Address Questions from NQDC – to the 2010 Tax Relief Act
- Questions about Tax Planning or NQDC? SFG’s New Resource Center is Designed for Executives on the Go
Monthly Archives: October 2010
By Charles “Chuck” Steege, Executive Financial Coach It’s that time of year when the thoughts of compensation-savvy C Suite executives turn to their new elections for their Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation (NQDC) plans. For many senior executives, however, pressed by other … Continue reading
By Charles “Chuck” Steege, Executive Financial Coach Thanks to indecision in Washington, D.C., no one knows for sure which tax laws will sunset or expire at the end of this year. That’s why 2010 is so critical to the year-end … Continue reading